Sometimes, all you really need is advice and counseling. The issue may be simple, or it may be more involved. Clients often call me with questions such as:
- “How can we [insert goal]?”
- “Can we [insert action]?”
- “What happens if we [insert action]?”
- “If we [insert action], what are our risks, legally speaking?”
- “They did [describe potential misconduct] to us. Can they do that? What are our rights?”
- “We just got a letter from [insert name of company or government entity] saying [identify issue]. What should we do about it? How long do we have to respond?”
I welcome these opportunities to address my clients’ concerns, informally and efficiently.